Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A music for Titans

India's leading watch manufacturer is famous for its ads' theme music. As kids, most of us didn't know that it borrows from Mozart's famous Symphony No. 25 in G minor.

Their early advertisements were splendid, touching, and we waited for the 'Titan music' to play. My friends and I would hum the tune occasionally.

This post features the various Titan ads, and how well they have employed the music.

But before that I'd like to start with Beethoven's music featuring in the ad for a game:

Gears of War 2
-- I have no idea about the game. I heard of it when I overheard a boy telling his friend about this game's great theme music. Then he started humming it. I came back home and checked out the game's trailer on YouTube.

And yes... yet another person has been introduced to the timelessness of classical music.

I don't know how good or bad the game is, but Beethoven's music certainly gives it depth and makes you want to go for it. I am certain that people will wonder -- is the game as good as the music!



And now we can go to the Titan watch.


Titan



The very famous Titan watches of India. And the very famous Mozart music. Not everybody knows that Mozart is the composer, but this is probably one of the most identifiable ad music in this country.

Another one:


Yes, they were very famous.

Then this bittersweet one:



And then this very sweet one:



And the one with voices:


This post has been written after quite a gap. I hope to be regular and to look for new ways to introduce classical music in simple words.

Do share and introduce others. 


Share this story on facebook, twitter, and elsewhere and introduce others to 'classical music in simple language'.

8 comments :

  1. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment?s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.http://lifdo.com/jewelry-watches.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. blueprint

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. https://violy.app

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. music promotion

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries.  Young Beast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Capital Bra Merch,Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... Capital Bra Shop

    ReplyDelete